There is so much to do whilst staying at Freshwater Creek Cottages.
Bird watching is a must with an abundant of local birds calling Freshwater Creek Cottages their home.
Take a stroll through the property looking for echidnas and other wildlife.
Children will find themselves caught up in all country life has to offer.
Between making cubby houses in the bush lands, collecting eggs in the morning, picking fruit from the overstocked orchard, or riding bikes through the natural paths in the bush land.
Horse riding, surfing, fishing and golfing are among the large range of activities on offer in the vicinity.
We are more than happy to point you in the right direction to organise daily activities and outings.
If you would prefer to stay on the property, there is something for everyone.
There is a lovely children’s play area set amongst the shady trees, loads of picnic areas dotted throughout the property and plenty of flora and fauna throughout the natural bushland to stroll and enjoy.
For the sports orientated we have a full size tennis court, beach volley ball court, a large grassed area which we use for soccer, football and cricket.
Enjoy a stroll around the property and see the farm animals including sheep, cows, horses, alpacas and pigs.
Other facilities and activities include:
Activities in the Area:
- Restaurants – plenty of interesting restaurants within 10-15 minutes drive.
- Fishing – close to freshwater and surf fishing.
- Play Golf at one of many courses. You can play a different course every day – including with the kangaroos at Anglesea.
- Tour the Great Ocean Road Stroll or drive along the coast. Take in the spectacular scenery or enjoy the beach.
- Bellarine Peninsula – a short drive to the burgeoning Bellarine Peninsula – history, wineries, fun activities and more beaches.
- The Otway Ranges – have prime bush walks and waterfalls.
- Surfworld Museum – in Torquay display the history of surfing on the coast.
- Surfing – some of the world’s best surf beaches in this area.
- Geelong also has plenty to see – Wool museum, steam packet gardens, restaurants, wineries, and much more.
- Tiger Moth World.