Welcome to Freshwater Creek Cottages, a selection of fully equipped cottages nestled in our beautiful Victorian countryside.
At Freshwater Creek Cottages you’ll enjoy the peaceful rural setting, with natural bush land and farming vistas on your doorstep. The cottages are part of a 50 acre property, with over 20 acres of farming paddocks that hold sheep, cows, horses and pigs.
The farm animals also share their paddocks with more than 60 kangaroos that graze freely every evening. For the adventurers who like to explore, we’re close to Torquay, Surf Coast, Great Ocean Road and Geelong City Centre.
At Freshwater Creek Cottages it’s our aim to provide you the backyard you’ve always wanted. For grownups and children alike, there is something for everyone.
- Children's play area set amongst the shady trees
- Multiple picnic areas located throughout the property
- Full size tennis court
- Beach volley ball court
- Large grassed area for soccer, football or backyard cricket
- Children can hand feed the animals and help out on the farm
Freshwater Creek Cottages caters for all occasions and is suitable for:
- A romantic escape for two
- Family holidays
- Corporate stays
- Group bookings up to 20 guests
- Tour Operated Groups
- People with disabilities
- And we're pet friendly too, so there's no need to leave you best friend at home.